Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Fantasy


What you are viewing is a reference copy art created in Photoshop 3.0 in the year 1998 with clicks of the mouse. It surely is one of my greatest assest. A huge file with more than a 100 layers and I got to a point where I had no choice but to link the layers and flatten the image.
I learnt a lot of patience working on this artwork. I had to zoom it, zoom it and then get to work on the minutest of details to compare it with the original. But I guess I made it.
Infact, few finishing touches have yet to be done on the trees and the rock. It's yet incomplete for me, but I guess I saw it for about 2 months on a constant basis at a zoomed level. It tired me and I'm like, you know what? This is it! My version :-)
I've used most of my favorite tools paint, dodge, smudge and render. I created my own color palette, mixed the right colors to get the right background. I worked on the overall color composition of the picture, the color tones and finally painted to make it a beautiful piece of photoshop art!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool! i wonder how long it took you to finish this one..must be really a tough job!

-pinkvibes

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i ALSO LOVE YOUR ART WORK! FEEL FREE TO POST SOME IN YOUR PHOTO ALBUM ON THE SITE.

LYNNE
www.artisticpoets.com

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sis these paintings are very inspiring..they are awesome..continue with your work..you'll really make it big some day..god bless you with the best..i m very proud of you as always..keep it up..

sushma rao

10:25 PM  
Blogger HiiFii Webservices said...

Wow wow wow Rashmi these paintings Rock. :)
Yes,
If you are interested iam going to open a Special TOPIC for you in my HiiFii Forum

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home