Thursday, December 08, 2005

Midnight Moon

















It was almost midnight and I was taking a walk. I look up at the sky, I see the crescent moon looking at me with a beautiful glow. Surrounding it were many a twinkling stars. I took a snapshot of this moment in my mind and captured it as a piece of art!
It's a Photoshop art created using custom palette. Air brush was used to create the moving windy clouds with the smudge tool. The Smudge intensity was increased and reduced depending on the need. Stars were created using airbrush with a tiny size brush. The midnight background color is a result of a mix of different concentrations of the shade "blue". The second image and the third image have been treated at the end with the light rendering effects to achieve a different look of the midnight.
© Rashmi Kayala. All Rights Reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home