Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Dance

A reference copy art created in Photoshop 6.0. It has been modified from the original piece of art in width and few details. This project took me seven hours of tedious work. Well, no complaints! I truly enjoyed every bit of it.
It involves the use of my custom palette, big and medium size paint brushes, the smudge tool, the dodge tool, air brush and innumerable mouse clicks to define the details!
I personally love this piece of art. I simply love the concept of this painting and the imaginary world of ballroom dancing with the man of her dreams.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello There,

I took a glance at your sites and know I'll go back. You art work is wonderful, beautiful, and just great. I loved the "The Dance" and the "Transitions of a Leaf" all of it was very very good. In one word...WOW!

Welcome to the forum, I'm new here too. I hope to read your work as I hope you enjoy mine.

Lotta Lagg:-)
http://artisticpoets.com/forum

9:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

First thank you for the kind comment you left at my blog.
Your work is beautiful,I do not have such talent. As a former dance instructer I admired this interpetation.
I greatly admire all of you work.

Gloria McDonald
http://gloriasdesigns.blogspot.com

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home